Tuesday 23 November 2010

NOW Published!




Who am I?
What am I doing here?
What is the meaning of life?
Is this all there is?
Why am I never satisfied?
Why is life so difficult?
What is the secret of happiness?
How do I take control?
Am I missing something?

Do you ever wonder?
Answers contained within.

I am very happy to tell you that "Towards Personal Empowerment" is now published and available for sale in paperback, eBook, and on the iBookStore.

I am overjoyed to finally reach this stage after six years of writing and editing in my spare time. "Towards Personal Empowerment" is about understanding and applying the answers to life's big questions in order to improve our experience. If this intrigues you, I hope you will find the time to give it a read. Otherwise, it would be fantastic if you could share this with someone who may be interested. Each of the above links also allows you to rate and review the book, helping to generate future interest.

Thank you so much for your interest and support.

Take good care,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment